For those of you that have recently hired ELM to complete a project, chances are you have met Matt Martz. Matt began working with ELM in 2014 as a carpenter. He has been a great addition to our team. He is friendly, hardworking, and very mild mannered. Our customers love him! The Martz men are a quiet bunch, it was hard getting any of them to share information about themselves!
9 Things you did not know about Matt Martz
- He works daily with his brother, Adam and his Dad, Steve at ELM Construction.
- His favorite outdoor activity is watching his 10 year old play baseball.
- He hates folding towels.
- His favorite form of exercise? NO exercise! However, I have seen first hand how active he stays on job sites!
- Summer is his favorite time of the year.
- If he won the lottery, the first thing he would do is pay off all of his bills.
- His children are the best gifts he has ever been given.
- A truck was the first thing he bought with his own money.
- When asked what is something he learned in the last week, he laughed and said "Don't leave tools out on a job site, especially when animals are around!"